- 1 - 16 x 16 inch background fabric
- 1 - fat quarter of a batik for the the flowers
- Iron on fusible webbing - I used Heat n Bond Lite
- 1 - 16 x 16 piece of batting - I used Warm & Natural
- 1 - 16 x 16 backing fabric
- 2 - 2 1/2 inch strips the width of fabric for binding
- Thread to match flowers and also for background quilting
I ironed my background fabric in half, then folded again and then on the diagonal to get the creases shown below. Then I removed the paper from the fusible and placed my flowers on with the corner flowers having a petal 2 inches from the edge and the over 4 flowers spaced 3 1/2 inches from the edge as shown.
Easter bunny tutorial by Julie of The Crafty Quilter that you should check out and.....Julie put a cute little label on it so I decided to make one too from a 5 inch square.
I pieced together my 2 strips of binding, folded it in half and stitched it to the front of my piece after I attached the little label in the corner.