I made another little zippered pouch the other day out of a piece of strip pieced batik that I had.
This piece has been hanging on my design wall aging for about a year. I had cut 1.5 inch strips off of a bunch of batiks and then placed them on a piece of backing and batting before stitching so I ended up with a quilted piece.
It was almost the same size as the Wild zippered pouch I made last month. Of course I always makes changes so this time I wanted to make the bottom wider so I increased the amount on the corners. I should have checked BEFORE I trimmed the corners………
Now I have a cute little pouch for……pens or something.