In the last link up Deb from VTQuilter showed us her teeny tiny 4.5 inch block that has 80 pieces in it! She has a whole page about her midget blocks. Thanks so much for sharing and feel free to grab a Featured button!
parties around the web and hope you will take part in mine and also
visit many new blogs and make some new friends!
What kind of links can you add? Anything you would like to share.
- Quilting, fabrics – work in progress or finishes
- Scrap-booking – that is what I originally was doing when I started this blog
- Recipes – I don’t cook much but Builder Bob is also Chef Bob and loves to cook
- Crafts of any kind – Counted cross-stitch, Primitives, etc.
- Giveaways, DIY – Do it yourself projects
- Tutorials and more
- Link to the specific post – not your main blog – need help? Click here if you need help.
- Please take the time to visit other links, everyone loves new visitors and comments!
- If you follow me, let me know and I’ll follow you too
- Grab my button or add a text link to your post or blog if you would like
If you would like to add a button to
your blog you can copy the code which is below my buttond and add it as a
gadget on the layout page of your blog. Here is a tutorial on how to do it.