It is a good thing I spent some time the other day trimming my Texas Teardrops QAL blocks so I had a post to share with you today!
- Lots of internet connections problems
- My blog disappeared from Google Reader
- A dear friend passed away
- Builder Bob got sick right after the funeral
- I went back to babysitting after the funeral for a few days and then got sick
- I was sick on my birthday and didn’t even mention it on my blog
- Then I was feeling a little better, put up my post for the April Showers blog hop and then ended up having some serious breathing problems that night and went to the hospital the next morning and was admitted
- Two days in the hospital, lots of medication but I’m back with lots of email to catch up on.
Oh!! I forgot to mention the Mississippi river is flooding and is way over our seawall but so far we are okay. The neighbor’s pole building that Builder Bob made into a shop thankfully got finished in time for the guys to move all of his stuff out of his basement……which now has water in it
Here is a photo out on the river where there is a bell I used to drape quilts over………
Here is the bell now, I just took this photo about 30 minutes ago as soon as the sun started coming out. If the water doesn’t get much higher than this we’ll be happy.
I also know I have disappeared from Google Reader for a lot of people but you can still find me by clicking the orange news reader button (this one works and will open in a separate window.)
Then click the Google button under web-based readers.
It should show up and if you want to add it to your favorites just click the Feed Settings and add another click to Favorites. I was able to save my blog to reader.
Are you ready for the EQ Appliqued Animals blog hop to begin. I’ll be showing my project on the first day which is Monday!. You’ll have to
check this out and there will be giveaways going on too!