Last week Val’s Quilting Studio showed us some neat strip hexagons that are on her design wall. Thanks so much for sharing and be sure and grab a featured button.
I always enjoy the new things I see and new blogs I find at linky
parties around the web and hope you will take part in mine and also
visit many new blogs and make some new friends!
- Quilting, fabrics – work in progress or finishes
- Scrap-booking – that is what I originally was doing when I started this blog
- Recipes – I don’t cook much but Builder Bob is also Chef Bob and loves to cook
- Crafts of any kind – Counted cross-stitch, Primitives, etc.
- Giveaways, DIY – Do it yourself projects
- Tutorials and more
- Please use the direct link to the specific post – not your main blog – need help? Click here if you need help.
- Please take the time to visit other links, everyone loves new visitors and comments!
- If you follow me, let me know and I’ll follow you too
- Grab my button or add a text link to your post or blog if you would like
If you would like to add a button to
your blog you can copy the code which is below my buttons and add it as a
gadget on the layout page of your blog. Here is a tutorial on how to do it.