This morning I was doing a little cleaning in my quilt room and found a box of blocks. I really love working with half square triangles (HSTs). These are all cut with my AccuQuilt die and some of the fabrics are good old oldies.
Here is the note that was pinned to the blocks, looks like the last time I worked on this UFO was in May of 2013. I decided to go ahead and make the 3 blocks.
Once I finished the 3 blocks I took them outside and laid them out…….hmmmmm looks like I really needed 4 blocks.
I went back in to see if I could find more of the cream background or one similar and then pulled this quilt out that was in the bottom of the container where the blocks were. (I thought it was a different quilt). Now I see why I needed 3 more blocks. I will have to make 3 more rows of 4 blocks.