I’ll be working outside today on sealing my deck but tomorrow I’ll have a tutorial to share with you for the table topper you can see on the table. Once the sun hits the deck I am done so I’ll really only work out here a couple hours. Yesterday I got the front part of the deck all sealed and it is looking good. You can see the 5 gallon can of sealer way up front on the deck.
One set of steps are also sealed.
This side still needs to be sealed and then there is another set of steps on the other side of the house.
I am just doing the floor boards and the top of the rails. I should be doing all the spindles but…..I have more important things to do like…..quilt! I’ll be happy just getting the deck floor done.
It is now time to get back to work on this deck. I am hoping to get one or maybe two sections of the front done today. Wish me luck!
When I was taking pictures I snapped one of some of my flowers. What a beautiful shade of yellow.
The Island Batik Ambassador blog hop is still going on and if you would like to see where we create just check out the links below. There have been some neat rooms! I’ll be sharing mine on Saturday.
- Monday July 13 The Patchwork Pearl
- Tuesday July 14 Bejewled
- Wednesday July 15 Mary Mack’s Blog
- Thursday July 16 Made in Scraps
- Friday July 17 Maria’s Scrap Quilts
- Saturday July 18 Tamarinis
- Sunday July 19 Moosestash Quilting
- Monday July 20 KISSed Quilts – Keeping it Simple
- Tuesday July 21 Purrfect Spots
- Wednesday July 22 Adele Mogavero Fiber & Feast
- Thursday July 23 For Quilts Sake
- Friday July 24 Beaquilter
- Saturday July 25 Freemotion by the River (me)
- Sunday July 26 Pamelaquilts
- Monday July 27 Kauffman Designs
- Tuesday July 28 Lemon Tree Snippets
- Wednesday July 29 Fun Threads Designs