Every week you will find a new Linky Party Tuesday
at Freemotion by the River!
- Linky parties are a great way to share what you have been working on.
- It is a great way to get inspired by things others share.
- You can find new blogs and friends by checking out the links.
- If you have time, leave comments…..everyone loves those!
Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main page.
It isn’t required, but a link somewhere on your blog or post back to my blog is really appreciated.
Now it is your turn to share a project!
Click for the latest Linky Tuesday
Below I have buttons that you can put on your blog. Just copy the code in the box and place it on your blog.
- On WordPress you will want to make a new Text Widget, copy the code and save it.
- On Blogger you will want to add a Gadget – HTML/Java Script – add the code and save.
If you would like to add a button to your blog, you can copy the code below the button and add it as a gadget to a Blogger blog or as a widget to a WordPress blog.
Freemotion by the River
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this party, you are allowing authorization for your projects to be shared and/or featured on social media and my blog. All features will be linked directly back to the original site. Any links shared will link directly to your post.